Peace Be Upon You
Welcome to The Islamic Center of Triad (Masjid Al Quds)!
We are a diverse community of Muslims who live, work, and worship in Triad area. The Islamic Center of Triad (Masjid Al Quds) is open every day of the year for all five daily prayers. We welcome all visitors, as the Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) said, Let anyone who believes in God and the Last Day be generous to his neighbor, and let anyone who believes in God and the Last Day be generous to his guest.”
Islamic Center of Triad (Masjid Al Quds) is committed to the Islamic way of life based on the Qur’an and life example of Prophet Muhammad. We serve as a center for religious development, social, educational, economic, and cultural enrichment. We believe in the Oneness of God (Allah) and the oneness of humanity. We are committed to promoting excellence in community life and human dignity throughout our neighborhoods, city, country, and global community.
- The aims and purposes of the Islamic Center of Triad (Masjid Al Quds) are to (gain the pleasure of Allah) serve the best interests of Islam and the Muslims in the Triad area, enabling them to practice Islam as a complete way of life.
- Help the Muslims of Triad area carry out Islamic programs and projects in accordance with the guidelines of the Qur’an and Sunnah.
- Assist Muslims in organizing themselves for the entire spectrum of Islamic activities, including, but not limited to social, cultural, religious, and educational activities.
- Strengthen fraternal bonds and brotherly relations among Muslims.
- Promote friendly relations and understanding between Muslims and non-Muslims in accordance with the teachings of the Qur’an and Sunnah.
- Endeavor to make Islamic teachings known to Muslims and non-Muslims, as in Qur’an and Sunnah.
- Promote cooperation with other Muslims organizations on state, regional, national, and international levels, in accordance with the guidelines of the Qur’an and Sunnah.
- Propagate Islam to Muslims and non-Muslims.
The Islamic Center of Triad (Masjid Al Quds) was legally established in May 1982, at its original Merritt drive location, the Center is a Non-Profit, Educational, Religious and Humanitarian Organization, beginning with a very small group of Muslims, having only 4 people gather for the first Jumu’ah service. The weekly attendance grew to 150+ per week and in March of 1992 ICT relocated to West Market Street. Attendance reached 300+ per week before moving in January of 2002 to the newly masjid at Mary Street, where today we happily greet 450+ Muslims per week for Jumu’ah services and hope to see that number rise insha’Allah as more people find out about ICT.